I achieved many of my goals in 2009, although there are a couple that will be carried forward to the year ahead.
It's been a busy year -
- we bought our first home together and moved in
- we took on the challenge of being responsible parents to 3 gorgeous kitties lol!
- I finished my first year of work & training and began year 2
- scrapbooking wise I enjoyed working for Scrapbook Inspirations and Sarah's Cards, and enjoyed a number of trips away with wonderful scrappy friends
- we enjoyed the weddings of several family & friends
- we took a much needed holiday & finally got diving again
With so much going on the year has flown by, and I have a funny feeling that 2010 is going to whizz on past too. With that in mind (and in the style of the lovely SJ) I have a word for 2010: