I achieved many of my goals in 2009, although there are a couple that will be carried forward to the year ahead.
It's been a busy year -
- we bought our first home together and moved in
- we took on the challenge of being responsible parents to 3 gorgeous kitties lol!
- I finished my first year of work & training and began year 2
- scrapbooking wise I enjoyed working for Scrapbook Inspirations and Sarah's Cards, and enjoyed a number of trips away with wonderful scrappy friends
- we enjoyed the weddings of several family & friends
- we took a much needed holiday & finally got diving again
With so much going on the year has flown by, and I have a funny feeling that 2010 is going to whizz on past too. With that in mind (and in the style of the lovely SJ) I have a word for 2010:
This isn't about being luxurious or self-absorbed, but it is about making time for myself & doing the things I enjoy. It's about reward for work - if I spend my time doing something necessary but boring, I reward myself for it by allowing myself to chill out for the next hour. It's about learning skills to make my house an inviting ones - baking, quilting & decorating are 3 that spring to mind! It's about slowing time down, immersing myself in the moment and savouring the little things.
A very happy new year to you!