Here are five things I am loving right now:
1) Log fires. There is nothing quite like it! Trudging outside to the log shed at the bottom of the garden and lugging a big basket full of logs back into the house; lighting up and watching the flames dance; the homely smell and cosy feel; the kittens snuggling up on a cushion in front of the stove - you can't beat that.
2) The iPhone. This little gadget has made my life simpler, easier, and more fun! At the touch of a button I can check the headlines, read my email, send a blog post, get my daily LOLcats fix, get directions, look up facts & figures, take photos, have a game of scrabble, or even make a phone call!
3) The troublesome two (aka Mungo, Daisy & sometimes Bret!). They get into all sorts of mischief, and have already successfully broken several items, but they are so darn cute that it is all forgotten in an instant. You never quite know what you'll find on opening the door in the morning, but it does make things all the more interesting around here! They have definately made our house a home.
4) Roast dinners. It's the perfect time of year for a big roast meal with all the trimmings, and I'd happily have one every week! Chicken, turkey, beef, lamb, pork, duck, pheasant... Cooking on the aga makes them all the more tasty and traditional (you've never really had roast potatoes if you've never had aga roasted potatoes!), and M enjoys cooking them too, which is a bonus!
5) Pjamas. I adore pjamas - the are the comfiest & cosiest of outfits, and they come in all sorts of pretty and fun materials. Combine them with some big fluffy slippers and a thick dressing gown or cosy throw and you have the perfect chillaxing attire. In my opinion, you can never have enough pjama days.