Thursday, 19 November 2009

Best girlies

This is a layout about another of my favourite groups of girls - my school friends. We spent a weekend up in the Yorkshire Moors back in June, and went for a lovely (and exhausting!) walk down to a stunning river & waterfall. At the bottom we had a little impromptu photo shoot and came away with this lovely group shot. I used lots of October Afternoon 'Cherry Hill', along with some Doodlebug glitter cardstock & scallop edge, AC Thickers 'Chit Chat', My Minds Eye mini alphabet, AC 'Letterbox' chipboard frame, Prima flowers & gems, Sassafrass flower & Creative Imaginations label.
This page and the one below go together really! The second page being documentation of the 'out-takes' lol! Only three of us are in the picture & you can just see our heads, but for some reason I just loved this photo and had to scrap it! I used Bazzill swiss dots cardstock, AC 'Blue Skies' papers & badge, October Afternoon journalling stickers and Prima gems.

Posted by Picasa


Rachael said...

Great pages jen, paticularly like the second one!

LauraLaura said...

Love the failed timer LO !Hate it when that happens !