Tuesday 17 April 2012

{Project Life 2012}

We won't mention how long it's been since I last blogged.....wow those months just skip on by don't they?! Let's just pretend the massive gap didn't happen, and jump right on back in. 
If you read the Sarah's Cards blog you'll know I'm still here and still scrapping. Most of what I make these days ends up on there, but in addition to those pages I am working on my version of Document 2012 / Project Life. I'm using divided page protectors, and documenting on a weekly basis, but in general just one side per week, with extra for really busy weeks, or added inserts as necessary. 
I love how it is coming along!

This is the first page in my album (the title page has yet to be done) - week 1 way back in January and starting the new year off. The "2012 Memories start here" card was a free printable I found via Pinterest. I am just loving all the printables available, and have an entire pinterest board dedicated to them. Check it out here!



0 comments: