Thursday 19 April 2012

{Project Life week 2}

Onto week 2 of my project life album. This week I included pictures in lots of different formats. I like to use full size photos to fill a slot - either 6x4 or 3x4, and just add a bit of information right onto the photo either on a sticker/washi tape or sometime straight onto the photo with a journalling pen. I've also used small square photos from Instagram, a photo printed and cut out to give a polaroid effect, and a photobooth style strip from my camera cut down into individual pieces. On my wish list is an Instax polaroid camera, so I can add another type of photo to my pages.

Each week I choose which photos I want to include and insert them into a word document, arranging them to fit onto a page and resizing to the size I like. Then I just print the whole page onto A4 photo paper. I have a few friends with portable Selphy photo printers, and I'm wondering how well this would work for me. It does sound appealing to be able to print straight away from the camera, minus the faffing around on the PC...


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I adore these pages!! I love your photos so much!!!!