Week 5 was a busy week, so I used a whole double spread, plus both sides of a divided 6x12 page protecter to fit in everything.
One thing I am adoring about this project is it's ability to "scrap-bust"! Early on I went through my scraps pile and cut a load of papers into 6x4 and 3x4 sized pieces. It's great to have a pile there ready to grab & go whenever I want to dip in and create a little bit, and I love that I'm mixing old (sometimes really old!) papers with brand new ones. There is no set theme to my album in terms of colours or style or papers, I just try to make sure that each week coordinates across the pockets. I find the easiest way to do that is to limit supplies - I grab a couple of alphabets, a few journalling stickers, my pile of papers, a coordinating twine and a couple of rolls of washi tape and I'm good to go. Here & there I've added the odd embellishment, but not a lot. This album (or albums) is going to be bulky enough as it is without loads of embellishments.