Tuesday, 22 March 2011

{New toy!}

On Monday I picked up this little gem - the Canon 50mm 1.4 lens, and I am absolutely loving it! 
Here are a couple of my favourite photos from the last few days. This is his new "lip-smacking" face, which is is constantly pulling right now! 

Also still a big fan of putting anything and everything in his mouth. These two fingers being the favourite - they have to get a suck between every mouthful of food too, which is proving to be quite messy!


Rachael Elliott said...

Loving the lens Jen and these photos are just adorable!! Love the finger licking one, so cute.

Nat said...

Ooh oddly enough Mr T and I have been looking at that lense over the weekend- your photos are gorgeous (of course your choice of model helped there!) and I'll be showing them to him to persuade him that we definitely need it!! ;)

Lovely wedding LO too xxx

Cathy C said...

Gorgeous photos Jen, love his cheeky face!

Michelle said...

awwwwwwwwww, he's sooooooo cute!