Tuesday 29 March 2011

{Going Overdue}


Still using up leftovers from my Metropolitan kit - I think I've got 2 more layouts to show you after this one, and then the kit is gone gone gone! This page is all about how I never really thought I'd go overdue, how much the time dragged and how I wish I'd enjoyed it a bit more (difficult with painful SPD, but I do miss being with bump!). Totally worth every second we waited though. 
I'm keeping up with my 'stamp on every layout' goal - this layout has two - one gorgeous border from MME, and one Cats LIfe Press sentiment. Yay, go me!

2 comments:

Jenga said...

Love the upside down 3's ;) ;) I'm always butchering alpha's to make different letters. Great LO - going overdue sucks!

Love "The other Jen" aka "Lou's Jen" lol

Michelle S said...

Such a gorgeous layout!