Tuesday, 22 March 2011

{One Happy Saturday in June}

I'm on a mission at the moment to use up some stash - it's taking up too much room! I've been on a 'kit-killing' rampage lol, to make space for some of the lovely new CHA goodies I picked up at Sarah's retreat.

This page is made using Studio Calico 'Metropolitan', which is very almost gone now - I think that may be the first time I've used up a whole kit & it feels good. Just a few more bits to use up & then I can truely say that kit is killed! I added some Dear Lizzy fabric paper which I've been holding onto since last March (!!!) & I embellished it with perfect pearls. You can still get this paper in the shop and oh my it is lovely!


Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous Jen, love the mix of papers and I agree that fabric paper is yummy!!

Kerry said...

gorgeous page and photo, congrats at using up your kit I don't think I have ever managed that, still bits and pieces hanging about!

Michelle said...

Beautiful Layout! I love ur papers!