Tuesday 22 March 2011

{One Happy Saturday in June}

I'm on a mission at the moment to use up some stash - it's taking up too much room! I've been on a 'kit-killing' rampage lol, to make space for some of the lovely new CHA goodies I picked up at Sarah's retreat.

This page is made using Studio Calico 'Metropolitan', which is very almost gone now - I think that may be the first time I've used up a whole kit & it feels good. Just a few more bits to use up & then I can truely say that kit is killed! I added some Dear Lizzy fabric paper which I've been holding onto since last March (!!!) & I embellished it with perfect pearls. You can still get this paper in the shop and oh my it is lovely!

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous Jen, love the mix of papers and I agree that fabric paper is yummy!!

Kerry said...

gorgeous page and photo, congrats at using up your kit I don't think I have ever managed that, still bits and pieces hanging about!

Michelle S said...

Beautiful Layout! I love ur papers!