Monday 27 October 2008

Lushalicious!

I had the most fabulous weekend with this crazy bunch of chickas! We scrapped up a storm - everyone produced some utterly gorgeous and very inspiring layouts. We drank wine, ate chocolate and gossipped likeother for years! Of course we couldn't miss the opportunity to get some pics to scrap, this is one of my faves!


The lovely Sj also very kindly took pics of us by a very autumnal tree lol! I love mine below, thanks hun!
I completed 12 layouts and have done another 2 this morning (I'm on a roll!) which I will get photographed and uploaded by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Laura said...

i had such an awesome weekend too, it was so lovely to spend time with everyone. We have to do another one soon x

klmpink said...

Beautiful pic Jen can't believe you did another two this morning go you!!!