Saturday 1 November 2008

Back home

After my fab weekend away I went straight to my parents house, met Michael there and then off we went to see his mum too so we've been busy and on the road a lot! It is nice to come home and relax - I'm spending the whole day today in my pjamas, watching high school musical and eating chocolate!

We went to see the new James Bond last night - I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure it was the best ever. We also had dinner out at Frankie and Bennys - I know it's commercial but I love it, their cocktails are fab and the food is right up my street!

Tomorrow we are off to view a potential house - very exciting, especially as it is pink!!

I thought I should finally share some of the work I did at the weekend - I was very productive and loved being able to scrap my little heart out! I did do a few more than this but am thinking of submitting so I won't add them just in case! I even did my very fist 6x12" layout and I like it, I think I'll be trying this size out again in the not too distant future. Seeing as I used up so much stuff, I treated myself to an order during the week which I collected yesterday - included were 15 odd packs of thickers, yes I went a little crazy but I just had to have the foil ones and the puffy ones!











4 comments:

Laura said...

wow, you were so productive! all your LOs look amazing, especially when shown all together like that!

Good luck on the house viewing!

L x

CloClo said...

Totally gorgeous layouts - can't believe you created so many! You put me to shame :) Good luck househunting tomorrow xxx

klmpink said...

OMG your blog looks awesome did you DIY it??

Anonymous said...

Superwoman I tagged you if you have time to play along whilst saving lives.

PS. saving lives should take priority!!