Sunday 18 February 2007

Create

Yup, my first scrapagogo kit arrived on friday and it's beautiful! The Bo Bunny papers are lovely and perfect for valentines! I could quite easily have just sat and stared at the kit contents, but thats hardly the point of buying a kit is it?! So here is the first LO that I've done with it. The Bazzill bling cardstock is very pretty, all shiny and, well, blingy! Michael wrote the journalling for me - the A-Z of Jen! I love that it's a bit of a joint effort, and that my scrapbooks now include a page letting people know what i'm like, but from a perspective other than my own.


I also had a go at the weekly challenge on UKS, which I haven't done for ages! This weeks was designed to be do-able by everyone though, so I though why not! The challnge was to do a page on a love theme, using at least 4 different patterned paper scraps and to include hearts. I came up with the LO below, which is really simple but I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love the layouts :o) That is really sweet he did the journaling for you. It is nice to have a different perspective xx

Tracy said...

2 lovely lo's jen :)

not sure i understand you about the kit though ... i didn't realise you were actually supposed to use them! *LOL*