Monday 12 February 2007

Scrapagogo

Today I've caved in a taken out a subscription to Scrapagogo's monthly kits. I've been debating it for ages, as they are really gorgeous! My first one will be the March kit, I can't wait, I'm so excited!

I managed to find a bit of time to scrap yesterday and did this page of me and Sarah in the Stanley hotel, Nairobi. We stayed there for our last night in Kenya and it was total luxury! We did really well too, having one night, but actually spending almost 2 days there as we checked in at 9:30am and got a late checkout - 12.00 the next day. Then we were able to use the facilities all day as our flight wasn't until 10pm. We spent the day lounging by the pool, using the sauna and steam room, and relaxing in the bar. Breakfast was an amazing buffet, we spent over an hour trying to fit in as much as we could!

0 comments: