Sunday 8 May 2011

{Crafty Clearout}

It has been on the horizon for quite some time, since my craft space is looking less than organised, and those that know me will know I don't work well in mess (I clear up after every layout, and put everything away, including all my tools, I like to start afresh each time!). 

So, in the name of creativity and productivity I am having a bit of a clearout, and selling some stash on good old eBay. 

Not wanting to pimp too much, but if you are interested you can have a look at my items for sale on eBay here



LOADS of cardstock, flowers, stamps and a Cricut machine are up for grabs, and I'll be adding more over the next few days so keep looking! 

In the meantime, here's another layout I did last weekend - I used the gorgeous MME woodgrain for my background, and I even gutted it so that nothing was hidden and I could use the remainder on another page . Funny story - I cut the scalloped paper too small for the size of the hole I'd cut in the woodgrain, hence the little circular butterly embellishment to hide the gap! I'm enjoying square photos at the moment, and have ordered a few in 5x5" size from photobox - if you are stuck in a rut, a different size & shape of photo is great to get you out of it!


2 comments:

Heather said...

fab LO Jen & what a good idea for getting more out of one piece of cardstock! I shall be checking ebay later as I am actually quite low on cardstock :) xx

Rachel Brett said...

Ooh thanks for sharing, I'm off to take a look! :)