Wednesday 9 March 2011

The retreat

At the weekend I had a wonderful time up in Warrington at the Sarah's Cards Retreat. It was great to get together with old friends and to meet those I hadn't already met.




The weekend included 6 classes from my talented fellow DT, and whilst they were ongoing the crop room fell silent & looked like this...




I had the pleasure of working the shop and oh my there were lots of goodies! Gorgeous new stash from Echo Park, American Crafts, My Minds Eye & Sassafrass amongst others. Yes I did buy a few things, I'll share later! I tried not to go too mad, after all new Crate, Cosmo Cricket, Fancy Pants, Maya Road, October Afternoon & more are due in soon!

It was a little odd being away from my little boy for the first time, but we all managed, and while I was away he learnt to do this...




Amazing how quickly they change!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: