Thursday 20 November 2008

It's beginning to feel a lot like christmas....

I have signed up this year to join in with Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas workshop and I can't wait!
I've had a good look through photos of people's beautiful journals from previous years and I really hope I can produce something special. I love Christmas, and all the Christmas stash I've had lying around for ages can finally get used!! I think I've decided to do a mixed size album and bind it at the end of the project with my bind it all, that way I can just do little pages on days when I don't have much to say, and can waffle on as much as I like for other days!
Expect to see plenty of Chritmassy entries as of the beginning of the project on December 1st (can you believe thats only a week away?!)

In other news we are moving ahead with mortgages etc, we filled out all the application forms tonight (wow, what a long process!) and are planning to put an offer in soon. All pretty exciting stuff. We are trying to be very philosophical about it all and stay realistic in our expectations, but it's not all that easy when you are as excitable as me about houses lol!

0 comments: