Wednesday 14 September 2011

{Sarah's Cards - August Kit}

I apologise for my lengthly absence from this little blog, there's no particular reason I haven't been updating, just the usual excuses of life being too busy etc etc!

The August kits are now well and truely with subscribers, so it's time to share the pages I made this time around. The kit features the gorgeously summery 'Hometown Summer' range from Pink Paislee.
This page I've been waiting to make for a while, but obviously I had to wait until Benjamin turned 9 months old to get the photo. This is him at '9 months in' and '9 months out'! I loved using pictures together on a page that weren't originally taken together. I don't do it very often because I store my photos by date, but I'm going to make a conscious effort to do so, because it really can help to tell the story!







3 comments:

LauraLaura said...

Great idea for a layout !

Dawn said...

Fabulous idea for a layout, may have to borrow that one as I've got 2 boys aged 2yrs 4months and 4 months so have plenty of photos to scrap.

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous page Jen and Benjamin is growing up into a very handsome little chap!