Tuesday 24 May 2011

{For the Record}

Having just picked up my June kit from Sarah's Cards to work on (it's really stunning and packed full of goodies - subscribers are in for a treat!), I realised that I didn't share my pages from April.

Here are a couple of layouts that I made with the kit, which featured Echo Park 'For the Record' along with plenty of other great items. Not a lot of explanation required here really - the first page is about my dad and his grandson, and how I just love watching the two of them together. Dad isn't so keen on the nappy changing side of things lol, but he adores the cuddles and playtime!


This kit featured an alphabet sheet from Bella Blvd, which has 4 different fonts on it - I loved all the options, so I conbined loads of stickers to make a really long title (or a title-less page with journalling, whichever way you want to look at it!). Already this photo was months ago, and my little boy has changed so much again. Sometimes it scares me how fast everything is whizzing by, and I wish I could just stop where we are for a moment or two, but then Benjamin will do something new like roll over, or sit up by himself and I realise that he is becoming his own little person with every day that passes, and I love that.

3 comments:

Jenna Upson said...

i love the colour combinations x great pages

Jennifer Grace said...

Wow, these layouts are brilliant, love them both! I like the title inside a frame on the first (plus I {heart} those echo park papers), and I love the title/journaling on the second, and the crumpled circles. So brilliant! x

P.S. have you seen my giveaway?: http://bit.ly/j3YSwi

Sarah said...

You already know how much I love these, right??! xxx