Friday 26 November 2010

First baby boy page!


It was so nice to take a little bit of time to do some scrapping after about 8 weeks of not doing any! This page came together over the course of a couple of days - not something that usually happens, I usually like to sit down and finish a layout once I've started but obviously that's not practical anymore so I'm going to have to adapt my scrapping style!
I used lots of the gorgeous new Pebbles Inc New Arrival range along with plenty of other bits & pieces, and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out. There are so many things I want to write about and document, but until I can figure out a way to get those feelings and events down on paper in a way that does them justice it's simple journalling all the way!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

aww its lovely hun x

Louise Ingram said...

Beautiful! I love the photo and how you've used all the different blues together.

Rachael Elliott said...

Jen this is just gorgeous!!

cathy said...

Sooooo Sweet!!

Love this photo & the layout! Looking forward to seeing many more of the gorgeous Master Ben!

Need More Time to Craft said...

Gorgeous...love everything about it. x