Tuesday 6 July 2010

Prettiness


I love flowers in general, but in particular I love my orchid! It's so beautiful at the moment & it makes me smile whenever I walk past it. My mum is the queen of orchids - she has a whole windowsill full of them, and they are usually in full bloom too. She bought me this mini one a while ago, and I don't think she was expecting much from it (or me!) but it has definately exceeded expectations.
I took this set of pictures for Shimelle's class, and I love how they turned out! The butterfly one was pure fluke - he just fluttered into the frame without me realising and I only had the chance to take one picture - amazingly his wings are spread open, what luck! Can't wait to scrap some of these, and I might even get one blown up on canvas for my scrap room.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Fantastic Pictures Jen!! What luck the butterfly landed at that moment too! :)