Monday 14 June 2010

A weekend in Wonderland

What a weekend!
The lovely SJ threw an amazing Alice in Wonderland themed birthday bash which included all manner of fantastic decorations. The costumes were great - Michael was the Knave of Hearts (mainly because he wanted to get a sword and an eye patch!)



I was the White Queen - you'll have to looks at the other girls' blogs (Shimelle, Laura, SJ, Rach, and Leanne) to see pics of me, because there really aren't many on my camera!

There was amazing rainbow cake - the most scrapworthy cake I have ever seen in my life, and it tasted pretty good too!


There were playing cards, and cupcakes, and walks on the beach.


There was bunting, and pretty china, and a sword fight.


There were smiles, and laughs, and lots of catching up, and many many photos.
Thanks girls for a fab weekend!




0 comments: