Sunday 20 June 2010

Sketch Challenge at Sarah's Cards

There's another challenge for you over at the Sarah's Cards blog - this month a sketch again.

I used 3 of my current favourite things for my layout - Cosmo Delovely papers, Hipstamatic prints and my bump! I remember thinking at the time wow, my bump is huge, but 8 weeks on and it looks tiny in that photo compared to how it is now. I actually struggle to think that baby has another 14 weeks of growing left to do!



Hop on over to the Sarah's Cards blog now to see a bumper load of inspiration from the rest of the design team, and post a link to your page. You could win a £10 e-voucher if you enter by 12th July so get creating!

2 comments:

Mel said...

A really vibrant page Jen, love it!

Heather said...

Love your LO Jen & will be hopping over to Sarahs blog in a mo :)