Tuesday 18 May 2010

Fancy a challenge?

The new monthly challenge is up on the Sarah's Cards Blog - loads of inspiration from the design team, and a £10 e-voucher up for grabs so get creating!

I've been playing along with The Color Room again - this week's palette was a gorgeous mixture of blues and greens with a little brown thrown into the mix. Perfect for one of our London Eye photos taken last year when we spent the day in the capital for our 1st wedding anniversary. Not only do you get a fab colour selection to inspire you, there is also a sketch provided each week, and I loved this week's so stuck to it pretty closely. I'm really happy with how it turned out, and I even used up a few really old scraps - got to be a bonus right?!

Patterned paper: MME, SEI, October Afternoon 'Night Light'; Letters: AC Thickers, My Little Shoebox, Jenni Bowlin; Gems: Basic Grey; Journalling Spot: Scrap 'Em @ Etsy; Puffy shape: AC 'Abode'

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Jen I love this page!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

I love the page too!!!! I love how you've placed everything and the bling is perfect too! Great layout!!!

Anonymous said...

Really fab page Jen - love the sprinkles of bling. :)x