Tuesday 15 September 2009

I'm learning something new, are you?


Yes we are halfway through September already can you believe it?!
I have been taking part in Shimelle's class - learn something new everyday, and although I did start on time I haven't got round to showing you any of the project yet!
I've been keeping notes and doing pages here and there, so I'm not totally up to date, but my excuse is that I've been on call!
Here is the front cover at least. I am totally loving all the new American Crafts ranges, especially Blue Skies - that flower paper is so cute, and has glossy bits on it, some of the others have glittery bits too. The letters are a combination of My Little Shoebox & Thickers, the flowers from Prima, the big ornage circle from Scrap Em @ Folksy, the stickers are October Afternoon and the pearls are Basic Grey.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

klmpink said...

Love the album, and big congrats on the SI news. Keep up the blog postings missy!!!

Laura said...

Album looks gorgeous jen... Show us some pages!!!