Monday 9 February 2009

Cybercropping

I didn't take part in the cybercrop on UKS as fully as I have for previous ones, but I still managed to fit in a few layouts, and am pleased with what I made. Making a layout from a pizza box was fun, and I am so pleased I managed to fit 12 photos onto that layout - quite an achievement for me. The photo on the last layout was taken at my friend's wedding last year and I love it, I was having a lot of fun twirling lol!
We went out for a lovely Indian meal on Saturday night with some of Michael's work colleagues - delicious it was, you can't beat a proper Indian restaurant! I drove in, but we ended up having to get a taxi back - no, not because I indulged, but because when we arrived back at the car we found the car park to be closed! It was also closed all day yesterday, so I had to go back today (luckily I'm on my week off!) and pick up Molly (yes, the car has a name).







5 comments:

Jenny said...

Your LOs are gorgeous as always Jen, love your work. Mmm curry, we're going for a proper indian for valentines, yum! x x x

klmpink said...

Lush layouts missy! You sure have been busy!!

CloClo said...

Great layouts Jen, you've been so busy! Wish I could scrap so quickly xxx

Unknown said...

loving the layouts my dear!! LX

Heather said...

gorgeous layouts, especially the Paris one. Just found your blog following links, but love your stuff :)