Tuesday 1 April 2008

Old photos!

Since scanning in a whole bunch of old photos I've managed to scrap a couple of them, and am really enjoying looking at all the old piccie of me and friends & family. It makes me realise even more so why I scrap - so that these photos can be seen and admired, rather than sitting in a box someone dusty and untouched.


These are both of me when I was about 3 years old. The first one was done for my teams challenge on UKS, and there is hidden journalling all about being a blondie!

This was also taken at the age of 3 - I absolutely loved trampolining as a child, and even started doing it again at university, but had to stop because I've had 3 operations on my knees and trampolining isn't the best thing for them! This photo was in the local paper - I was fmaous lol!


These layouts were both made using Scrapagogo kits - the first one used last May's kit (!) and the second used March's kit. Note the Cricut title - my bug is here and all set up, and I love it!

0 comments: