Tuesday 8 April 2008

Home layouts

I've been taking an online course by Shimelle all about home, and been following the prompts each day but only managed to get started on creating yesterday! I have plenty of ideas running around my head, but need to get some old photos from my parents before I can finish them off.

These are the two layouts I created yesterday. The first one was a prompt to photograph the nooks and crannies of your home, and I chose to focus on one room - the bedroom. Supplies: Three bugs in a rug papers, october afternoon rub-ons, thickers, scenic route stickers, love elsie stickers.


This layout was made following a prompt about your favourite room - this is my craft room, although it also houses the airing cupboard, michael's wardrobe and the exercise equipment. Really it's a second bedroom, but we don't have a bed to put in there, so I adopted it as a craft room lol! I only realised after I'd finished that this layout has no patterned paper on it! I used quite a lot of fancy pants rub-ons, thickers, doodlebug rub-ons and a selection of brads.

0 comments: