Sunday 25 November 2007

I've been in a really creative mood over the last few days, and have done more scrapping than in the last few months! I have always loved using sketches, and I've been using the page maps site loads recently - these three LOs all use sketches from here - they are a great way to jump start a LO. Take a look at Page Maps.


Next, my self portrait for this week - I missed last weeks, but I'm hoping to start doing this regularly, I'd love to make up a book of them after I've got a few.


And here is my "show off"! This was taken years ago, and was the photo that got me thinking about photography really. It was a complete stroke of luck, but I love the effect of the clouds, and the semi silhouette.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful SOS and love the SPS too. You've been busy with the lovely LOs

maz said...

What a feast of lovely pics and LOs ! It's good when you get a creative spell like this isn't it. Keep it up!

Bambi said...

love your sps and sos!

Sue said...

That sps is just stunning. Looks like it was pro taken.

Have included your name in my post :-)

Great LOs too. I have lost my mojo . . . think it may be gone until after Christmas now :-( Hope not !

Bye for now . . . Sue