Wednesday 16 May 2007

Holidays and birthdays

Had a wonderful holiday in Cyprus with the girls. It was so nice to be able to fully relax after the last few months, which have been pretty stressful! We spent the days lounging around on the beach or by the pool, and the evenings dining out and partying! Between us we took loads of photos, I can't wait to get everyone else's on disc to have a good look through - the joys of digital photography!


I got home very early on thursday morning and then on Friday I was taken to London to see "Wicked", which was absolutely fantastic! I would certainly recommend it to anyone. I'd definately see it again! On Saturday we went out for a birthday dinner, and then on Monday we went into Norwich to get our bearings and to see a possible house to rent, ready to move down in June.
I was treated to some lovely birthday presents, including a pink and silver diving watch from my sister,

beautiful clothes from michael and a troll bracelet from mum and dad, for which i also got a couple of beads.

0 comments: