Sunday 20 May 2007

{Cards}

The most obvious cards in my space are playing cards - we have loads! I had fun with this today, and took loads of photos - experimenting with angles and settings.


It's been a beautiful day here, although it has clouded over now. For a moment I thought summer was coming back, I do love the sunshine!
I had a great lunch out with one of my oldest and best friends - she is my chief bridesmaid for the wedding next year so we discussed all sorts of details. She was down in Leeds for another friend's hen night, for which she is also bridesmaid - she will be full of experience for ours!
This afternoon I have sat on the sofa with all my scrapping supplies out and done nothing! I have lots of ideas for colours, designs etc, but I'm totally uninspired by all my photos! Perhaps I shall use one of the ones I've taken for herspace myspace.

7 comments:

Lima said...

Love the contrast in this photo, very striking. :-)

Lxx

Fiona said...

Oh - great photo - the black bg works really well.

Unknown said...

Great shot, love the blurring at the back x

Marie said...

fab shot

Alexandra McNicol said...

Oooh I like the photo - works really well with the black background

mil lunares said...

wow, i like this photo very much.

Aubrey Harns said...

Terrific shot - great job.
Aubrey